Thursday 23 July 2009

3rd Review Meeting

These are the minutes of my 3rd review meeting for which Matt and Avy were present.

~Research is not a Cut and paste Essay on attachment, I need to put my observations on it down also.
~Doodles make no sense if not in context
~To free up my hand i need to explore styles and mediums and explore more visually.
~I have 3 seeds but these are the important questions for them_
Why would anyone want to know about objects my parents are attached to?
How do i add value to these seeds and how will they become stories?
The first question addresses the need to decide an audience.

~I need to come up with the narratives or we can never move ahead of stage one.

~Attachment theory-which seed fits which theory.

~Take 3 seeds; see if they link to a theory and expand each seed into a 1500 word story.

~Find reference in comic books and books on the kind of work I am aiming for.
~Where are objects central and semantically used.
~How do I generate a whole lot of visual material pertaining to my story simultaneously.
~If i don't have a 16 hour work day IM FUCKED!


No comments: